Reading Performance Specifications
• Bermex reads standard routes as
normally read by utility readers.
• Bermex meter readers must be
accurate with an error level of
no greater than 1 per 1,000 reads.
• Bermex meter reads are to be
completed per the utility billing schedule.
• Bermex furnishes all materials,
supplies and simple tools.
• Bermex is responsible for ensuring
that its employees conduct
themselves in a courteous and
• Bermex provides the employee
training program with classroom
and field instruction.
provides field personnel
with photo ID badges and complete uniforms.
• Bermex performs a Criminal History
Records Check on each employee.
• Bermex is responsible for all
transportation necessary to complete the work.
• Bermex full-time, non-reading
supervisors schedule and arrange work assignments, monitor readers in the field and via activity reports, prepare management reports,
and resolve and follow-up on
any customer complaints within
• Bermex maintains insurance coverage
and bonding as stipulated by the
• Bermex is responsible for the proper
use and management of the utility’s
hand-held meter reading units.